We are so happy to announce the arrival of Ryan Scott to our family. He is so yummy and we love to kiss and love him. Just think of how spoiled he is with three ladies in the house that love this baby boy. Thank goodness he has dad to rescue him from all the ladies :) He was born 12/20/2009, weighed 8 lbs, 11 oz and was 21 inches long. He has good coloring and is very healthy. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy and there will be more to come :) Love Katie
awe its love at first sight! Could being a mom get any better! You guys have some seriousl fun times ahead of you! Thanks for sharing his yumminess with us!
Hi Gourdins. I am so excited that your got little Ryan. He is just beautiful. I couldn't believe how Emma has grown. But Katie, you did all the work, where is your picture. I love what you have done to make your blog look Christmasy. Love to all of you. Can't wait to see the baby.
9 comments:
congratulations! I'm glad you guys get to have a little scooter in the house :) have fun and smell his sweet neck for me.
absolutely adorable. so look forward to meeting the little guy!
Oh Katie, he is beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!!
HE IS WAY TOO CUTE! I am so happy for you guys! How fun, and I cannot wait to see the little fellow!
awe its love at first sight! Could being a mom get any better! You guys have some seriousl fun times ahead of you! Thanks for sharing his yumminess with us!
Hi Gourdins. I am so excited that your got little Ryan. He is just beautiful. I couldn't believe how Emma has grown. But Katie, you did all the work, where is your picture. I love what you have done to make your blog look Christmasy.
Love to all of you. Can't wait to see the baby.
Aunt Karen
I just LOVE him...
WHy am I just finding out about this RIGHT NOW????? He is soooo precious!! I love him. And I love his name! Congrats! I bet the girls are in LOVE!!!!
Post a Comment