Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Sewing!!!
About a month or two ago Scott's cousin Amy invited me to make a dress for Emma out of a pillow case. I thought, oh this should be good, since I have NEVER done any sewing before. Well we didn't end up using a pillow case because we found some cute fabric and surprisingly it was a blast. Now that I have tasted the fun, I now need a sewing machine :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
that material is adorable and perfect for fall! Great job. A fun project that I want to start is the christmas tree advent calendar on potter barn kids. Check it out, it looks pretty easy, not much sewing.
SO JEALOUS! I want to learn to sew so bad. Maybe you can teach me! You did a great job, and the dress is so cute!
Post a Comment