We have been so busy that I have forgotten to blog. So here is a little recap on what has gone on for the past almost 2 months. We had family come visit after Ryan was born and a little before :) Grandma Marsha came before and we took her to the Temple so see all of the pretty Christmas lights she stayed until after Christmas, and it was so much fun and she was so helpful.(we miss having snacks and goodies around). By-the-way, the Mesa temple lights are my FAVORITE so far. We had such a good time. Them after Ryan was born, Grandpa Paul and Grandma Carol came to visit and that was really fun as well. After New Years Grandma Patt came to visit and she was very helpful and lots of fun. We loved every minute of having family, especially the girls. Once the company left Jamie and her girls came to visit and were so happy to have them.... even though it took them 10 HOURS to get here ;)(they got lost because of bad directions). Needless to say we have had LOTS of FUN and LOTS of FAMILY. It has been hard not having everyone around..... so when your ready we are ready for more company :) Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to. Love you all..... Katie
Hi Katie, Gosh, I hadn't checked anyones blog for so long. I just loved the pictures of the kids. Baby Ryan is just darling, and so are the girls. I sure do miss seeing you. Scott just looks so good and fatherly there holding Ryan. Really a great little family you have. I am proud of you all.
1 comment:
Hi Katie, Gosh, I hadn't checked anyones blog for so long. I just loved the pictures of the kids. Baby Ryan is just darling, and so are the girls. I sure do miss seeing you. Scott just looks so good and fatherly there holding Ryan. Really a great little family you have. I am proud of you all.
Post a Comment