Sunday, April 19, 2009

Two more additions to the Family!

Well since we decided against a dog or cat or almost anything else living in the house besides us, we caved and got the girls each a Dwarf Hamster. So we would like to introduce Buggsie and Cookie. They are very cute and the girls love taking care of them. They are to scared to hold them right now but I am sure that will wear off really soon. They are smaller than a regular sized Hamster so we are OK with it. The black one is Buggsie and the one with white and a little lighter than black in Cookie. Check out the cool cage. Loads of fun:)


2 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

Ha ha! Cute! I sort of want to hold that

Marsha Pensis said...

Taylor, you look so grown up! And Emma you look so cute for your first day of pre-school. I loved having you come and visit me for a few days. I hope you come back soon. Scott-I am amazed that you know how to do a garden so well. Maybe if you could have been here last summer, our garden could have been saved!!! We had a CARPET OF WEEDS!! Katie....good job with this blog. I am still waiting for you to do mine. Mom