So we have had a few things take place since the last blog. First, regarding the table color selection, we decided to go with blue and take Jessica's advice. I will post pictures once it is all in place. So Jessica if you have a blue in mind please share. I was thinking Dewey by Sherwin. Let me know your thoughts. Also Easter happened and we had a lovely one. We were nervous because it rained on Saturday for the ward party. Another event was, Emma had her first 2 weeks of swim lessons and did a wonderful job. We have one more round of lessons and then it should be swimming time :) Oh yes it was about 90 here in AZ today, so we are about swim ready. Here are a few pictures to recap what we have been up to.
1 comment:
I'm so dang jealous of your TOES! I got SOOOO many compliments when I got mine done in AZ!!!!
Post a Comment