
Since I have lived here in Arizona, I have found out that one of my most favorite things to do is get a pedicure. I wear flip flops all the time so why not have cute toes to show off :) Our cousin Amy introduced me to this awesome shop where they have over 200 designs to pick from. My first pick was hot pink and black zebra strips with silver glitter. These are my Halloween and maybe Thanksgiving toes. My feet are not so pretty but I still love the toes :) I love this place they are AWESOME!



7 comments:
that is so cool.
You crack me up. They look great, wish it wasn't too cold to show off my toes these days!
DARLING DARLING! I love them, they did a great job!
I need to get a pedicure really bad. With all this weight gain something should look nice :)
How darling!!! How in the world did they do that?!
FUN! I wanna go w/ you when I visit!!!
So cute I love that design. It would be nice to be wearing flip flops right now.
IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY???? IF SO........... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love you and miss you! Are you going to Vegas for Thanksgiving???
Post a Comment