In Youth the Day is not long enough.
You really got to it! Great pictures. It likes you guys have so much fun there! I wish you had video of Taylor dancing, I am sure she is the best in her class. She is such a hoot, and she has GREAT dance moves!
I bet she IS a dancing queen! She's always had the groove.......
I've heard that Taylor HAS got the moves! Jennifer saw her perform once and couldn't believe her natural talent, good for her!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You really got to it! Great pictures. It likes you guys have so much fun there!
I wish you had video of Taylor dancing, I am sure she is the best in her class. She is such a hoot, and she has GREAT dance moves!
I bet she IS a dancing queen! She's always had the groove.......
I've heard that Taylor HAS got the moves! Jennifer saw her perform once and couldn't believe her natural talent, good for her!
Post a Comment