Saturday, October 30, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Well this was a fun Holiday and Ryan's first Halloween. We had our Trunk or Treat with our church and some of the cars were pretty scary. I thought for sure Ryan would be scared and not walk up to the cars but he laughed and made a growling noise when I would say SCARY!!! It was cracking me up. Emma was Cinderella and she looked so pretty. Ryan was a Spider and looked so cute, and Taylor was Kesha and she looked cute with all her makeup on :) Good thing makeup is only for Halloween and not for everyday wear. They had so much fun and got plenty of candy. Last night Scott and I dressed up as Frankenstein & his Bride we had so much fun at our friends house. This was by far a GREAT Halloween.



1 comment:

Joe & Jill said...

Katie you guys are hilarious!!! s awesome costumes! and your kids look darling!! miss you soooo much!!