Well the happy words are flowing out of my mouth..... School is now in session!!!! I love the sound of that. Now the fights between siblings aren't all day and I don't have to hear I'm board one more time. Thanks goodness :) I love the help but I don't love the mess that comes with summer break. We had a wonderful summer this year. We did some swimming and played with friends, cousins came to visit and we went on a vacation to Las Vegas and Utah to visit family. Our trip started in Vegas and we had a blast. We did more swimming, went shopping, had a BBQ and ate the yummiest Banana Cream Pie from Joe's Stone Crab at the Cesar's Palace. When that fun time had to end we left and went to Utah. We rode horses, had a BBQ, roasted marshmallows, hung out with family and went to Seven Peaks Water Park. It was a blast..... however we all got sick with ear infections, sinus infections and eye infections. That was the only bummer, we had to cut the trip short when that all hit the fan. From Mom to baby we were sick. In Utah there was a flu bug going around and most of the family got that. We dodged that bullet thank goodness. Sorry family!!!! All-in-all we had a really good time and we were out of the hot summer Arizona heat.
1 comment:
Great summer pictures. Kids are so cute. I sure enjoyed seeing Matthew.
Post a Comment