Monday, May 24, 2010

OK so a lot has happened since Easter. I am not going to write much but I will have a lot of pictures for you to see. I was released as the 1st counsler in the Primary and the kids made us the cutest cards. I loved being in there with the kids and now I am excited for my next adventure. Emma's friend Kenedi moved and we miss her so much. Also our friends the Barney's let the girls ride horses, Emma and Savannah are such good friends and they had a fun time seeing the pigs and the horses. We also took Taylor's friend Hannah with us and she was so brave to get on the horse and ride. Her and Taylor had the horses trotting and they were so proud of themselves. The girls had a dance class that they were in and they did a wonderful job. They also had really cute costumes that they picked out.Then we went up to Utah for Scott's grandpa's funeral and we stayed at a hotel where we went swimming...Ryan did NOT like it at all but he LOVES the bath.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! It looks like you guys are having all kinds of fun!! Sure miss you! Your new little guy is so cute!

Lauren said...

Love the pics! I miss you. :( You need to come visit us sometime. Ryan is too cute. Loves...