Sunday, December 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!!!





We just wanted to take this time and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our sweet daughter Taylor. We had an early birthday party for her this weekend because we will be out of town for her really birthday day. She is our oldest and is amazingly responsible, sweet, strong, feisty, active, sporty, smart and the list goes on and on. We gave her the nickname Lemon because it fits her, sometimes sweet like lemonade and sometimes sour (when she doesn't get her way). But most of the time sweet. She loves her little sister and is an amazing BIG SIS. She always helps out and is always looking out for others. She picked the first two songs on the playlist for her blog spot:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

4 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! I can't believe how old and pretty you are! Hope you have a great day, and I miss and love you!!

Arianna said...

hey taylor!!! I didnt know that it was your bday? I'm sorry i wouldv'e got you something. Well...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I love you girl!!! :P -arianna

Up in Bubbles said...

Happy late birthday Taylor. That cake look yummy.

jill said...

What a dollface!!! We love you Lemon! Happy Birthday!!!